STUDENT YOUTH OUTREACH & EDUCATION TRAINEE
Provides mentoring and/or educational assistance for youth in various on-campus or off-campus locations. Student may be required to:
- Provide academic enrichment and social development opportunities for children and adolescents.
- Assist teachers and staff members to provide reading, math, and other subject tutoring for students singly or in small group settings.
- Assist teachers, staff, and family members in programming to develop social language, and pre-literacy skills for preschool school.
- Assist in improving spoken and written language skills for Native speakers of other languages.
- Assist staff to provide mentoring and recreational activities for children and adolescents.
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Commitment to community service