STUDENT ART SPECIALIST
Assists faculty and staff in artistic activities. May be required to:
- Process orders for and coordinate delivery of visuals and manuscripts in various formats
- Design and complete visuals for leaflets, brochures, posters, video productions, etc.
- Assist in general studio duties
- Develop specialization in specific media/ content area
- Work in various media to illustrate, sculpt, paint, carve wood, etc.
- Draw technical figures and diagrams
- Execute aspects of dramatic arts productions/ set design
- Perform basic administrative tasks such as reception duties, filing, running errands, word processing, etc.
- Assist in training of other student employees
- Participate in training sessions and staff meetings
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Demonstrated skill in graphic design, reproduction, calligraphy, drawing, sculpture, etc.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- May need to work occasional long hours