STUDENT ART ASSISTANT
Assists faculty and staff in artistic activities. May be required to:
- Design and complete visuals for leaflets, brochures, posters, etc.
- Assist in general studio duties
- Work in various media to illustrate, sculpt, paint, carve wood, etc.
- Draw technical figures and diagrams
- Execute aspects of dramatic arts productions/ set design
- Perform basic administrative tasks such as reception duties, filing, running errands, word processing, etc.
- Attend training sessions and staff meetings
- Perform miscellaneous duties as directed
- Demonstrated skill in graphic design, reproduction, calligraphy, drawing, sculpture, etc.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- May need to work occasional long hours