Facilities, Maintenance, and Transportation 280
STUDENT INTERIOR DESIGN ASSISTANT
Assists faculty and staff with renovation projects. May be required to:
- Measure building areas
- Develop floor plans
- Survey users and record input
- Track purchasing and budget limits
- Perform basic administrative tasks such as filing, filling out forms, running errands, etc.
- Attend training sessions and staff meetings
- Perform miscellaneous duties as directed
- Familiarity with interior design concepts (e.g., space usage, lighting, color coordination, etc.)
- Ability to operate a computer and phone.
- Basic computer literacy
- Customer service and communication skills (verbal and written)